Wednesday 4 March 2015

February Favourites 2015


I thought I'd share my favourites from this month with you, after I was inspired by Helen Anderson's video. I really recommend everyone giving these products a go as I think they're all fantastic! This video and post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

MAC: Cool Neutrals Palette
I adore this palette! A 15 shadow MAC palette for £65 you really can't go wrong! It's great for so many different looks, from completely neutral to full on night out. It's got a lovely range of matte and shimmery shadows  too which I love! I will definitely be purchasing the Warm Neutrals palette too! Must have for anyone wanting to start out their MAC eyeshadow collection. 

Chanel: Pro Lumiere Foundation, COLAB: Dry Shampoo, Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer 
I've photographed these three products together because they're all 'makeup bag essentials' at the moment. (I mentioned in the video about my other foundation, I've been using that again now) but these products are great - all statement. I cannot find the foundation online though, I can only find 'Perfection Lumere' so I assume it's a similar formula, I couldn't find my shade online either. The scent of Dry Shampoo I have is 'London' - I also have 'New York' too but if you buy all the travel sizes, you can smell all of them and decide on your favourite! 


PEPPERSMITH: Fresh Mints 'Fine English Peppermint'

This ones more a 'handbag' essential - if you love chewing gum then give these a go by PEPPERSMITH, they create mints and gum that are super healthy for the teeth because they contain Xylitol - and they taste fantastic! 
Toni&Guy: Stick It Up Gum

I'd wanted to try a new hair product for ages because my VO5 hair wax I was using really wasn't working for me anymore, and it just smelt awful so I wanted to move on from it. I decided to try this product from Toni&Guy because I'd heard lots of good things from the brand. It's a lovely light gum that gives a light/medium hold, and it smells amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment