Friday 5 June 2015

Bits4Hair.com | First Impressions


I can't remember how I first stumbled upon this company now. But that doesn't matter, what does matter, is that I did discover them! If your a professional hairstylist, or someone that uses Salon Quality products you'll know how high the price of colour tubes and developers are and working professionally, this can add up one hell of a lot! As I'm writing this I've got silvery/grey hair, and my roots were in dire need of colouring correctly. But I didn't want to damage my hair further with bleach, so I went for the black regrowth look and just tinted my roots. So I decided to finally give bits4hair.com a try. I'll talk about their products in a future post, once I've had a chance to test out lots of different colours - I'm mainly going to be focused on the customer service experience here. 

I won't lie, at first look I thought £1.99 for a 100ml tube of colour, they can't be great quality and they are going to ruin my hair, but my hair was already ruined, so I purchased two tubes of colour and two bottles of developer, just to clarify, the products did not ruin my hair at all, but more on that in the future. - Delivery was the most expensive thing I paid for - but it was 48 Hour Signed For. So I can't complain, if I owned a salon, this postage option would come in great handy!

I placed my order and paid via PayPal which messed up (on my part) and sent as an e-cheque which would take 5-7 days to clear, I tweeted about it, then placed a second order and paid with my card as I needed the products by that weekend. Immediately after I placed the second order I saw that bits4hair had tweeted me via DM. I explained what had happened and that I was happy for both orders to be processed and dispatched when payment cleared. That was all sorted out between me and whomever I was speaking to (if your reading this hey! you told me you were a hairdresser 25 years ago, would love to be on first name terms!) and may I just add, their customer service is SPOT ON! The situation was sorted professionally and quickly. 

I cannot thank the team at bits4hair enough! I've found a new company that I enjoy, with phenomenal customer service, and I can assure you that I'll be back for more soon! If you'd like to check out bits4hair then their website is: bits4hair.com - Before ordering please bear in mind the site is Trade Only and the products shouldn't be used by someone that doesn't know how to use them correctly (you should all know how I feel about things like that.. I've spoke about it on YouTube!) 

If you are a professional hairstylist and cannot work their site, get in contact with them, the service is fantastic and they will give you a helping hand I'm sure. 

Thanks for all the continued support from everyone, I'm trying to blog as much as possible but it's proving difficult! Mega love, Harley. X

No comments:

Post a Comment